
My latest must have clothing obession are dresses with pockets. But they have to obviously be the right dresses with the right kind of pockets. No on the prairie long dresses with pockets. It's a little hard to explain (you just know when it's the right one) and frankly it is a weird new obsession BUT I'm telling you, pockets are so so in. I love being able to play it cool with my hands in my pocket. Laugh it up but once you go pockets it's hard to go back.
It all started a little before I left for Thailand and then just went into full bloom once I got there! There are of course great new and hip clothes in Thailand--some more on the freaky and good luck with that sort of wear, but most are very modern and just cool. One the most prominent items I saw being worn by some trendy Thais were dresses with pockets. Mini-dresses with oversized pockets, modest dresses with modern inset or hidden pockets. I fell in love with them all and now can't get away from them. I bought two adorable mini dresses with fab pockets to pair with leggins and now all I want to do is find more dresses with pockets. Actually on a typical Thai/Asian woman it wouldn't have been a mini-dress but my asian/canadian mix makes me a head taller than the average asian. Ha!
2 comments:
how come my comments aren't posting on your blog? Did you block me? I just wanted to say that no more admitting to canadian blood and that we'll just forget you ever said anything.
I figured out why I couldn't post. I was putting in my wrong password. Duh
Post a Comment