
When I think Super Bowl I think about commercials and finger licking good food. Never mind the football part of it all. Usually (gasp) I don't know who's playing anyways and perhaps the die hard Super Bowl fans of the teams playing would consider me partially blasphemous for holding a party for said event without knowing the main contenders--but honestly, Alaska doesn't have a football team so I think I have every right to be a band wagoner anyways.
So here's my Super Bowl 2008 yummies I have planned. And yes, you're invited. Bring a napkin.
- Spicy Honey Mustard Pork Rib
- Pigs in a blanket (a staple but with a cream cheese and raspberry chipotle dipping sauce & a spicy nacho sauce)
- Hummus and pita chips
- Veggie Tray
- Sweet potatoes fries
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- 7 Layer Bean dip
And of course my fabulous friends and in-laws will be bringing things like hot wings, chocolate chocolate chip cookies, mexi-dips and chips, etc etc. Yum! Just get me when the commercials come on.
1 comment:
oh man i'm jealous. what was your favorite commercial? I liked the giant pigeon one!
Post a Comment