Friday

These are a few of my favorite things.

These are things that just make me smile and giddy when I'm in California:
  1. Silver haired older men with low-rider pimped out trucks
  2. Every car is clean, nay SPOTLESS
  3. Shopping!
  4. Jack in the Box 2 tacos for $.99
  5. Shopping with Jessica's grandma--she's super cool
  6. The adrenaline rush that comes from just trying to wedge yourself into the chaotic traffic
  7. Warm weather and little old ladies that say to a store associate, "I know this is a bad time of the year to be asking this, but I'm looking for a black turtleneck." Go to alaska dear, it's the good time of the year for those kind of clothes.
  8. Trees and flowers in bloom!
  9. Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's, Baja Fresh, Hawaiian BBQ
  10. Ads for cell phone plans with unlimited text messaging to Mexico
  11. Friends and Family!!!
  12. No socks or boots or coats or hats required unless solely for fashionable reasons
  13. Thinking that 65 degrees is "cool" for the temp
  14. Looking like I'm Alex's nanny rather than his mom
  15. SUNSHINE!!!!

2 comments:

Mahana said...

Jake says...

65 sounds too hot.

Arielle said...

this sounds like Alaska. What's the difference?