Oh spring break up. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it is essentially when the ice "breaks" in alaska marking our beginning of Spring and all things go soggy. The latter includes Eli whose luscious locks become sponge-like and leave a trail of dirt in my home. So to remedy this problem we usually shave his underbelly. As you can see, jake got a little carried away this year, especially with our new hair clipper set, and now I'm pretty sure I have a pet sporting the equivalent of a dog mullet.
3 comments:
I visit your blog every five minutes trying to get a dot on your map. I don't understand how that thing works. Eli's hair is awesome. You should've left a couple of rat tail so they become dreds.
yeah the map thing is a little off. I think it's marking you as from Richmond. Who knows. Supposedly i have someone on Elmedorf AFB checking out the blog??? whatever. I think I'll try to find a new one.
huh, that's funny. We were thinking about giving rueger the same haircut.
Post a Comment