Tuesday

If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.


I honestly don't know how Alex just gets out of bed with such a burst of energy. My parent's house is near a train track and I swear last night the train conductors were PMSing because they laid on the horns last night with a vengence...and there were about 5, jolting us from our sleep. There was one time, to my amazement, that he sat up, whined, then asked "what's that?" before he laid down again. Despite the frequent interuption to our sleep, he still managed to wake up this morning, literally popping up from his pillow, to turn to me in my dazed and fogging state and start chatting incoherently. Do they sell what he's got in pill form? I could use a daily dose.

1 comment:

Arielle said...

That's from Jacob. Before you know it he'll be making you go jogging with him at 6 sm