
hmmm. I just watched No Country for Old Men last night. I don't know how I feel about it as a whole. I can tell you I hate the ending. It just left me feeling so unresolved. I do commend the guy who plays Antone (sheesh i think that was his name) ...the methodical-has-a-code-to-follow-killer because he was CREEPY and I would have left the money, gotten plastic surgery and changed my name--several times just to be sure. I guess the one thing I do like about the movie is there is no hero and you almost root for the killer to kill the guy because he's a cocky redneck that clearly is delusional about his ability to take on this guy. Now I need to read the book. Jake doesn't think that I'll get much more out of it but I can't get much less.
No comments:
Post a Comment