
Happy early iBirthday to me! Thats right I'm am thrilled to be a newly minted member of the iPod nation. Since Jake can't resist giving me right away a present he's bought, i got my b-day gift early, which works good since if he had waited until my b-day, I wouldn't have had as much time to load a bunch of stuff onto it before I head to hawaii. I'm SO excited. I had been going back and forth betweeh the iTouch and Classic and finally decided Classic was for me since all the stuff on the iTouch besides music and movies I would never use and would be better off with an iPhone if I did. Alaska's wireless hotspots are few and far between to make the iTouch worth it. Also even though I've been traveling a lot lately and that extra 1" of screen would be nice for vids, once alex turns 2 and I have to pay for his seat, my travels will change to the status of rare and endangered. I'm currently syncing my pod as I type! Whoo-hoo! By the way, Arielle are you bringing your ipod attachment so we can listen to music in the car while in Hawaii?
3 comments:
My car has a special plug thingy for ipods. Jonesy's truck doesn't so we had to get some thing woven through his dashboard. I don't know if the rental car will have a plug or not. I'll ask jonesy, i know nothing about this ipod stuff except that I'm not allowed to unplug it from the computer until it tells me! Smart choice with getting the classic.
Mo, whatever you do, don't buy one of those fancy ipod radio adapters. What you want is the 12 dollar cassette adapter thing. The sound turns ou FAR better.
Well stink. My car isn't new enough to have the plug in and is too new to have a cassette player. Go figure. FM transmitter is my option I guess...unless I can swing a new car...probably not.
Post a Comment