

Alright alright. I think I have OCD. honestly. I think I do. I've noticed that when i get an idea in my head, I have have HAVE to seek it out. For example, I'm still obsessing over dresses with pockets. Every dress I see must have pockets which is a good thing because that limits the dresses I buy. I also get on these color kicks. For a while it was everything grey. Light, dark, silvery whatever, just give it to me in grey. Now it's cobalt blue one of my favs as far as colors go. My other thing that actually has been lurking for the past few months are cherry blossoms. I don't know why but I saw an amazing picture of one and since then I'm hooked on cherry blossom prints, jewlery, wall decor. Sheesh. I can't stop it. I also do the OCD thing with dinners and parties. I'm doing the baby shower for my fabulous sis-in-law hanna and I have this vision of the theme and how I want it to look and I can already see that I'll be going over the top...i've already made a template of the invite, of course I have the theme, picked out the colors, the cake toppers, gotten the parting party favor, and have decor picked out and she's not due till september and we won't do it till AFTER the baby is born since it's so much more fun to have a baby at a baby shower. Can you see it? Yeah that's me OCD-ing and causing myself to go nuts because i have to have it exactly as i imagine it. I'm crazy I know. At least i'm finally realizing it. Anybody have some prozac i can bum off ya?
3 comments:
You dear to the recent commitments, thank you. Add a picture of promise.
Please see the link. No sign of anyone, please!
Destination URL: http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/
LOVE your adoption blog. good luck!
Are you kidding! No prozac for you! This is exactly why we love you! I still think about that outrageously fantastic bridal shower you did for me...not even kidding, I LOVED every detail! You can't help it that you have this "gift", I'm just glad I live close enough to enjoy it!
Post a Comment