Friday

Sleep is like the unicorn - it is rumored to exist.




So because this has been such a rare occurrence the past two weeks, I HAVE to hurray it on my blog. Last night Alex went to bed at 9:30pm, woke up and took a bottle at 6am (yes as in the next day), then slept until 9am and woke me up by coming to my room, opening the door and giving me the happiest "hey" I've heard in a while. It was fantastic. This means he must be getting over this crap-tastic cold everyone seems to be sporting lately.

In other great bedtime news, I have a new bed frame and ultra plush king mattress. It is divine I tell you. Everyone that comes over, I have them lay on my bed and yes, they do love it too. The best part is that instead of just putting the mattress on the platform, we did platform, box springs then mattress so our bed is taller and when you are in it, you just have the most amazing view to the right of the huge mountain called Pioneer Peak, and then straight ahead you get the mini-mountain called the Butte. Very cool. The pics don't do it justice (it's been cloudy so Pioneer Peak is a little cut off). I have a cover for the box spring so just ignore that ugly smudge of box spring showing in my other wise fabulous bed. And yes I'm working on getting bedding that will actually fit my bed. At least I have a couple of sets of sheets!

No comments: