Most days I try really hard to have a set plan of what I would like to get done. Does it ever really happen? No. But at least I try. Today my best laid plans were diverted again by my best distraction: Alex.
I've said this before but Alex LOVES to dance. Today I had sightspeed, the webcam program we use to meet up with my parents online, up to try and record his dances moves...since whenever he sees me with the camera in my hand, he wants to see what I'm trying to capture on film. So while he was distracted by watching himself in real time on the webcam, I got some footage of his dance moves. The entire time he's watching himself dance on the computer. Yup. My boy has great self esteem.
I've said this before but Alex LOVES to dance. Today I had sightspeed, the webcam program we use to meet up with my parents online, up to try and record his dances moves...since whenever he sees me with the camera in my hand, he wants to see what I'm trying to capture on film. So while he was distracted by watching himself in real time on the webcam, I got some footage of his dance moves. The entire time he's watching himself dance on the computer. Yup. My boy has great self esteem.
2 comments:
Are you kidding me?! That boys got some moves! Too freakin' cute!
ok so maybe he has some mahana in him too, jake could never move like that.
Post a Comment