In two weeks Vegas, I'm coming back! Granted first will be Zions National Park which I'm excited about too but Vegas baby, has my heart all happy. While you might be saying "what?! Vegas?! So trashy"...I say bring on the crowds, the food, the excitement and pure energy. And I'll take whatever vacation I can get to a hot spot--literally.Seeing as I'll have a limited amount of time there (1.5 days) I have started to figure out my "musts" (sorry breckan, you may never want to do vegas with me again!).
- Food. No brainer here. But I'm on the hunt for some fantastic Mediterranean food. And of course a good buffet. Not to mention an in between meal of In N Out.Oh and Gelato. Yummy Belagio gelato.
- Outlet shopping. Second luggage charge be damned. I want to shop. I have my eye on your outlets at the CA border.
- Pool time. Lots and lots of sun at the pool. I need to make up for a summer of clouds.
- A show...hurray we've got tickets to see Mystere. We saw O a couple of years ago and it was amazing. I'd have loved to see KA but of course that night we are there it is on "break". Naturalmente.
5 comments:
when are you going? i'll meet you there. seriously.
So we fly into Vegas on 9/11...head to Zions. Then me and Breckan (a wife of one of jake's buds) are thinking we'll take off Sunday to Vegas and have part of Sunday and all day Monday to play. We've got tickets with the boys for that Monday night to Mystere. I'd love for you to meet us!!!!!
Are you coming up to the SL area at all? I'd love to see you and your adorable family!
No, we're just doing the Vegas-Zion thing. We only have thurs-tuesday (we leave 7am on Tues). Another time though we'll probably be out there. Heaven knows, we know a lot of people that settled in Utah! :)
Seriously, you're going to be in Vegas and you're not coming up to Utah?? Do you hate your friends up here?? Dang, we're stuck this weekend too and can't go down there to meet you otherwise you know we would be there!! Have fun guys!
Post a Comment