Tuesday

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy.


My parents come in tonight. And what am I doing? Fiddling with Photo Booth and procrastinating the last of my "prep house for mom" to do chores. Hey, I've been feeling extremely nauseous for 3+ days (no I'm not pregnant, I've got the stick to prove it too) and have been slowly cleaning room by room. Thank goodness I have Jake's sisters and mom around! The only way I even got those rooms done is because they offered up their time and energy to take Alex who tries so hard to also help clean but really creates more of a mess.

In reality, I give my house maybe through tonight to stay clean with the exception of my floors. As soon as the dogs go outside, my floor is shot. I've just got to get it to mom approved and she can handle the up keep. :)

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Your mom is going to clean your house while she's there? Sweet! How long are they staying?

Mahana said...

My mom will be here just a week and my dad is here for 2. My uncle is also here (dad's brother) and leaves the same day as my mom.