Tuesday

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.


To put it bluntly I have a crush on Ne-Yo. There. I said it. Every morning, as I recuperate from a craptastic night of non-sleep with Alex, we eat breakfast and watch a mixture of Top 20 Countdown on VH1 and PBS. While the comeback of New Kids on the Block has me weirded out...these are old men to me now, married with kids so music videos of them clubbin' is just odd...anyway, I was about to switch channels when their latest music video came on UNTIL, Ne-Yo popped up with his tilted hat and sly grin. Yeah. I just had to watch it then. I still love you Jake and you're still my hot man, but if there were reverse polygamy, Ne-Yo would be my other husband. I'm just a sucker for guys that wear hats I guess....

No comments: