
I want a caramel apple. But not just a plain caramel apple. I want a "cheesecake" caramel apple. While there is no cheese to this apple (I guess you could call it false marketing) the mixture of an apple dipped in caramel, then dipped in white chocolate, followed by rolling it in crushed graham crackers and drizzled in chocolate is sublime. I want one. Rocky Mountain Candy in Utah had fantastic coated apples like that and since I don't want to pay for it to be shipped to me, I'm going to attempt to make my own--after my throat stops hurting and I get un-lazy and drive to the store. But mark my words, I will create it and eat it and love it.
ps. the pic is only a regular cheesecake apple...notice the missing chocolate drizzle. Mine will be so much more satisfying and a dentists nightmare.
2 comments:
WHOA! Let me know when you're making those bad boys and I will be knocking at your front door to help you with that creation!
And I will pay for the shipping.
Post a Comment