Tuesday

I know I'm cute.


Christmas has come and gone and my parents leave tomorrow morning so it's back to reality. Whatever that means or is. Either way I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. This last year has been fun and crazy and and and...well really the fantastic grin on Alex's face probably sums it all up best. It was a good year. Hugs to all of you!

2 comments:

Arielle said...

You sure you don't want to trade my newborn for Alex for the first couple years?? Would he wear a hat? He needs a top hat and cane or one of those old man golfing hats.

Mahana said...

Hmmm...it sounds like a good offer...Alex is a handle though. Newborns are just kind of there. Besides Jake would never let me...he has way too much fun playing with Alex.

As for the hat, he just might if he was given a cane for incentive. oh man I can just imagine all the destruction if he were to get a cane.