Since having two boys first, I've kind of gotten over the whole boy clothes thing. T-shirts, shorts, pants, etc kind of get a little old. Not a whole lot of fun prints and shapes for boys. But GIRLS! whoa. Hold me back when I see the girl's section.
Today I got in the mail two ADORABLE dresses from Shabby Apple. I love that online store. Not only do they have some cute woman's dresses that are garment friendly (ie, I don't need a tank top or leggings to make it work!) but their little girl stuff is precious. These are definitely ones I'll be keeping just for Leila (sorry Elena and Kimber) to give her little girl some day. And while I love her being tiny (and not crawling or walking!) I can't wait until she's big enough to fit into these dresses!
2 comments:
So ADORABLE!! I love those dresses. Leila is gonna be one stylish little girl.. She is cute.
so funny... the kid line sold at shabby apple is designed by my good friend and her sister! i recognized them right away!
Post a Comment