Today I dressed the kids up for church in fantastic spring colored clothes. Granted, I figured with Kohi I better have him wear his suit now because who knows if come Easter, if he'll be able to squeeze into it. And with Leila, well I have lots of fun dresses that could be Easter ones and rather than wait for Easter, I want to start a month long "dresses leading up to Easter" fashion parade. As for Alex, I have two awesome suits for him, but couldn't resist this pale green shirt and tie for today...seeing as it went with Leila's dress :) Actually if I were able to put them all together in a photo, they'd be so wonderfully coordinated you too would be in awe. But lets face it. Getting Alex to sit still for a photo is like asking the air to stay fresh around your diaper pail. Ain't gonna happen. So for now, I take "in-motion" photos of Alex and have to blur the edges as much as a I can to hide all the crap in the background. But one day I'll get the three together in a fantastic photo...hopefully taken by Blue Lily! I covet her family photography!
Sunday
Someday I'll get them all down for a sibling picture...yeah, sure, someday.
Today I dressed the kids up for church in fantastic spring colored clothes. Granted, I figured with Kohi I better have him wear his suit now because who knows if come Easter, if he'll be able to squeeze into it. And with Leila, well I have lots of fun dresses that could be Easter ones and rather than wait for Easter, I want to start a month long "dresses leading up to Easter" fashion parade. As for Alex, I have two awesome suits for him, but couldn't resist this pale green shirt and tie for today...seeing as it went with Leila's dress :) Actually if I were able to put them all together in a photo, they'd be so wonderfully coordinated you too would be in awe. But lets face it. Getting Alex to sit still for a photo is like asking the air to stay fresh around your diaper pail. Ain't gonna happen. So for now, I take "in-motion" photos of Alex and have to blur the edges as much as a I can to hide all the crap in the background. But one day I'll get the three together in a fantastic photo...hopefully taken by Blue Lily! I covet her family photography!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute kids! I love their new spring duds. Kohi looks so cool! I felt lucky that I got to hold Leila for a bit yesterday!
I loved dressing Jocelyn in lots of cute dresses. Lots of times she had a whole month of Easter type dresses or like Christmas, she had a different one for each. I dressing her up and putting hair stuff in her hair. She loves headbands and hair tyes but will not let me do the clips. Now for Braxton, i have already bought vests outfits from baby's r us fo church. They are so cute and I can't wait till he can wear them.
Post a Comment