Saturday

I do this because I can.




yes that is MY arm laid across a very confused Leila. the other day both Jake's mom and dad pointed out that if I stayed in the sun any longer I'd be darker than Leila. Granted, Leila hasn't been out in the sun all that much (don't want to ruin her lovely skin!) so her belly is really her lightest color, but hey, I am the same color as her belly and I'm thrilled with that....maybe more brown than black but in the same "dark" -ish place on the color grid.
Thus the picture...Besides, probably in a day or two I'm going to start sluffing like a snake or I'll be in the airplane back to AK where the airplane will just make my tan magically disappear. True story. it's done it before. Evil airplanes and their super dry recycled tan sucking air.

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

hilarious! i would totally do the same thing!