Thursday

There's no adaquate word in the dictionary.

Elated, happy, ecstatic...none come close to how I feel right now...maybe Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious...no, not even close.

ZERO chance that that guy is Leila's birth father according to the results we got faxed to us today. 0% is the happiest percentile I've heard lately. I'd pay that $30 to have them fax me results like that ANY day!

4 comments:

Lindsay K. said...

So happy for you guys! That is some pretty great news.

Jane said...

I am so happy relieved and ecstatic for you guys!!!! Can I get a "woot woot"?!?

Miner said...

Mahana! I'm so excited for you and Jake! How wonderful and you're right that's totally the right word to use! :) Love you tons!
Laci and I are sooooooooo happy for you guys.

Hananjo said...

I read the comment from Jane before the picture came up and thought it was my mom! I was thinking "what! my mom was REALLY excited!" I'm still floating from the news, a little sad still about not hiding her in Mexico with me on the beach. Maybe Auntie and Leila need a celebratory trip.