Monday

The perfect day...

Well sort of. Really the perfect day would have all this AND sunshine, beach, and a massage. But I'll take at least most of a perfect day.

Today I went to the store. Oooh wow you say, the store---whoop de doo. Yeah well try that with 2 babies and a toddler! That changes everything! Surprisingly I'm not about to tell you how my children were rotten and I had a melt down and was escorted out of the store via rent-a-cop. Instead it was low key, dare I say pleasant? I merely had to open up a bag of cheetos and at the end get Alex some promised candy, and all was great. Wow. Who would've thought.

Then, both babies went down for a nap together! whoa. hold the phones. So Alex and I got to do something we hadn't done for a while...dance. And yes I was dancing while trying to do the video, thus the shaking!
And it was so fun. Ridiculously fun. We ran around the house, jumped on the mini-tramp, hooted and hollared...essentially it was fantastic momma and Alex time. Gotta love it.


3 comments:

Debbie said...

That is awesome! I know its so cliche, but isn't it amazing how the smallest things can make you feel SO happy?!? Glad you had a good day:)

Eve said...

Cute! Sounds like a great day.

Arielle said...

You forgot to mention that you were wearing matching outfits. Not cute Mahana.