Well ok, in terms of having your family with you, forever isn't that long and really isn't long enough...not with my cutie little bunch. Now having them live with you forever is a whole other story right? right. That's why we each get our OWN mansions in heaven. Can I get an Amen to that!?
Now I understand that the picture below is...um, cropped, blurred, etc etc. But I like how I look and Jake has his eyes open AND is smiling! Small miracle. It got really really sunny when we came out of the temple and then during the pictures of just the 5 of us, Jake got something in his eye that prevented him from taking any more. Fun times. And they'll just keep coming. FOREVER :)
4 comments:
The whole blog is beautiful! I was trying to subscribe and I made a mistake!! Now I don't know how to fix it! I put my gmail.com account on the top of your blog! I'm sorry!
Congratulations!!!! You look so happy!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys, your family is just so cute. Now you just have to wait so that you can go one more time.
yay!!! you all look so beautiful!
Post a Comment