- New door wreath. MADE OF FEATHERS. what?! yes, you read correctly. Feathers. Pine cones, evergreens, and sticks move over. There's a way better wreath in town.
- Alternative Apparel wrap hoodie. Two of my favorite things in one! ahh-mazing.
- Nap time. This is new because as of 8 months ago when Alex boycotted taking them I haven't gotten a nap. This will last until Tuesday Oct. 27th, when my parents leave.
- Fisheye Holga K200N camera and Holga 135 BC camera. I feel almost dirty NOT knowing or caring what picture I took.
- Kohi's super super chubby baby thighs and cute apple bottom.
- It hasn't snowed here yet and there are still some leaves on the trees. I've missed you all these years Fall.
- Halloween candy in all it's wicked glory.
Friday
These are a few of my new favorite things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment