I seriously am chuckling as I type this. My friend Todd, who I've known since elementary school was on the Today Show. The company his family owns does those life size cardboard cut outs and they've been selling a TON of the Twilight ones. So the Today Show, as part of checking into (or cashing in on) the Twilight mania, had a small piece about the Twilight product marketing and Todd was interviewed for it. Kind of weird seeing him on TV. But fun too!
If you know Todd, then check out the youtube video link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtzJiDKB8RA&feature=player_embedded
And yes, I did read ALL 4 Twilight books in about a week (I was in Hawaii at the time in need of sunbathing material) and will admit that I liked them in a "fast entertaining no need to really think about it's content" kind of like. And if I had to choose a "Team"...team Jacob! Hello. I'm married to Jacob after-all. He is a heater in the Alaska cold and does keep me warm at night :P
No comments:
Post a Comment