thats so awesome! congrats to your growing little family! What an amazing experience that must be to have your children with you in the temple and sealed to you. Beautiful dress too! too cute!
Your family is so cute, I am so happy for you. I think that this is the best Christmas present that you could get. I am so happy for you and Jacob.
congratulations. when can i get sealed to you guys?
Beautiful Family! We are so excited for your family!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
thats so awesome! congrats to your growing little family! What an amazing experience that must be to have your children with you in the temple and sealed to you. Beautiful dress too! too cute!
Your family is so cute, I am so happy for you. I think that this is the best Christmas present that you could get. I am so happy for you and Jacob.
congratulations. when can i get sealed to you guys?
Beautiful Family! We are so excited for your family!
Post a Comment