Things I don't recommend:
1. Drinking hot chocolate and then throwing it up a few hours later.
2. NOT putting pants on your un-potty trained children because it's better that the poo explodes out of the diaper into the pants than out of the diaper and all over the crib.
3. Throwing up into the toilet your toddler uses and still has aiming issues with. Really. Throwing up all over the floor because you avoided the toddler bathroom in hopes of making it to your own is still a better option.
4. Being a parent of 3 kids while you feel like demons are partying in your belly.
5. Drinking Coke in hopes of satisfying the demons only to become super alert and extra irritable because of all the caffeine.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry Mahana! I hope you feel better soon! Being a sick mom is no fun--where's the sicktime in that?
Post a Comment