Tuesday

I don't remember. That's the problem.

I wish I had one of THOSE memories. Where I could remember any and everything. Instead when I need to remember something, like say where my temple recommend is that I'll be needing TOMORROW so we can seal Leila to our family---kind of an important thing...all I can recall is two weeks ago checking in my old wallet (I switched wallets before we left for Hawaii) to make sure it was there and putting it --or so I somewhat remember--back into that wallet so I'd remember later where it was. Heaven forbid I just put it in my new wallet. Don't really know what I was thinking to be honest. So probably no SURPRISE that it's not there since I'm a little fuzzy on what really happened. ugh. I've turned my house upside down. Doesn't help that it's smaller than a credit card and I do have 3 kids roaming the house. It could be anywhere. And because it's the holidays, the chances of me getting a new one, by tomorrow at 7pm is not likely. Curse my failing memory.

No comments: