Saturday

Moo moo....


Since I was on a roll with making dresses last night, I decided to attempt copying one I had seen someone else make online. Of course being me, I didn't really pay attention to the instructions or the dimensions. Classic. Never fear though because in the end it did turn out pretty cute and fits Leila exactly.... In a few weeks, who knows! But lesson learned and now I know what to do to make a bigger--wearable for a few months--sized dress.
{{ps. The sleeves were supposed to be cap ones but like I said, I didn't pay attention to the dimensions so they are more like shoulder accents or "off shoulder" which is adorable as well. I think Leila likes it.}}

3 comments:

Heidi said...

That dress is so cute, you will have to tell me how you made it. I love the fabric also!

Debbie said...

You are ridiculously talented! Leila makes a perfect little model:)

Julie and Kyle said...

she is ridiculously adorable. and love the shirt to baby dress idea.