Monday

Fly away with me.

I've always hated it when airlines call to tell you that your flight schedule has changed. It always seems to just mess with everything or make the flight time that much longer.

BUT.....

Today I got the best phone call. Sure our return flight has changed but instead of doing Johannesburg-Paris-LA-Seattle-Anchorage, we are doing Johannesburg-Paris-Chicago-Anchorage! What?! They cut out a layover? Awesome. Though we still get into Anchorage at the same time as before, I'd rather hang out in the airport than sit in a cramped plane.

But WAIT...

That's not the best part. When I checked online the seats to make sure they didn't give us crappy ones, they have us in FIRST CLASS for the Chicago-Anchorage portion. I'm surprised the lady didn't tell me on the phone!

And and and

then when I double checked our seats for the way there, we are in 1st class for Seattle-LA. A short flight but still 1st class baby. A sprinkle of luxury here and there is always a welcomed surprise.

That's change I don't mind.

1 comment:

Laci J said...

Oh, you're so lucky! I did the Anc to Chicago in the fall and it was hideously long and cramped. So good deal!