Thursday

Oodles of delight.

You know when you purchase something and it just makes you smile everytime you think of it. Well that's me all the time...hahahaha. But no really, I just got this Maggy London ruffle dress (I'm really really into ruffles right now).


I know the picture doesn't make the dress seem very flattering but it is insanely cute. Hands down my new fav LBD. Light weight, ruffled on sleeves and neckline and has pockets...sigh, plus fits me beau-ti-fully. And what makes this dress make me smile that much wider {{as if that wasn't enough!}} is I got it for $50 (includes shipping) instead of $138. How you ask? Let me share...

There is a website called Ideeli: www.ideeli.com/invite/tahiti_ldy

Each day new "events" happen where designer labels--everything from clothes, shoes, jewelry, even towels-- is sold at way discounted prices. Flat rate shipping of $10. No matter what you buy. There is a 1st row and 2nd row. 2nd row is free (which I'm at) and that just means that when the sale starts, 1st row gets to view it, well first, essentially getting first dibs. Whatever. I've never not gotten what I wanted being 2nd row. So check it out. It's free. And who doesn't like designer stuff, the REAL designer stuff and super discounted prices.

I love you new LBD.

ps. I'd post a pic of myself in the dress, but it's a smidge short {2 inches) so I'm taking out the hem to make it a little longer. Pics to come soon though. I'm think I'll pair it with my hot pink ruffle heels. Yum.

1 comment:

Melanie Toutai said...

ok...i followed the link and joined...but not sure if it was under you. I think it was...anyways thanks for the site! Its awesome!