I've started the frenzy that is decorating Alex and Kohi's new bedroom...which has led to unleashing my utter craving to FINALLY complete Leila's room AND begin tackling that very large bonus room that is over the garage (aka the guest room!). So much to do. So much I need. So much I WANT.
ayayayyayayayaaaaa!!!
On my list:- Peacock. Somewhere. Anywhere. I love it.

- Hot air balloons floating up the stairs to the boy's room. Swoon.
- Little direction sign {minus cat, a lot taller and saying "our room"} at 1st stair landing to boy's room. Gush.
- Decor for above guest bed {This room is HUGE but will be a combo guest room/teenage refuge...so the bed is on a really short wall before it hits the closet frame since I don't want to put it in the big space where ideally a couch/tv/foosball/mini fridge will be located}

- Male/Female wall vases for guest bathroom. What the...I'll take those as well.
- Framed magnetic chalk board (DIY project)
- Shadow boxes: one with alex's name and the other with Kohi's.
- Finishing blankie for Leila.
2 comments:
CUTE stuff! I want the peacock. That's so gorgeous!
Post a Comment