I cut Leila's hair today. I have no idea how it will look when it gets washed and goes curly again. At least right now it looks like a cute little bob....
Hey How's it Going? I thought I'd leave a quick note. Your kids are so Cute. How are thing there in Alaska? I sure miss it but Loving Mission life as well. I have an online pros job for an hour a day so I get to blog now. You should check out my blog it's minersmission.blogspot.com Well Love you if you see my family tell them HI and give em a hug from me too.
1 comment:
Hey How's it Going? I thought I'd leave a quick note. Your kids are so Cute. How are thing there in Alaska? I sure miss it but Loving Mission life as well. I have an online pros job for an hour a day so I get to blog now. You should check out my blog it's minersmission.blogspot.com Well Love you if you see my family tell them HI and give em a hug from me too.
Sister Stephanie Miner
Post a Comment