Potty training is both a pain and just plain awesome. Soon my cutie Leila will have her booty clothed in adorable undies (but never Dora. never)
One-piece bathing suits are not for me. And because of that I search for "the one".
I really dislike that my headlights are basically useless so I can't drive in the dark....which means in alaska, I can't leave my house till after 10am and must be back by 4pm. ugh ugh ugh.
When I get involved in books I dream a lot about them. Me and Genghis are having an awesome time at night raiding places....like Forever 21 and Anthropologie.
I still want to go blonde one day.
I lovelovelovelove the Kinect. Specifically the game dance central.
Hearing Alex sing along to Single Ladies by Beyonce when it comes on the radio is hilarious. I love my Alex.
My kids are as stubborn as me. Oh crap!!! They're AS stubborn as ME???? effeffeffeff
No comments:
Post a Comment