Yes I'm still in Hawaii. Yes it is fabulous....though Jake is now back home so I do miss him.
However, I'm only here ONE MORE WEEK. sigh. So here's the agenda:
1. snorkel with the manta rays in Kona
2. Mauna Kea beach with the kids
3. 1 Night at the Sheraton Keauhou Resort and Spa
4.Go blonde. seriously. My appt is thursday.
5. Eat lots of shaved ice.
6. even out my tan (ya know, since so many people will see it under the layers upon layers of clothes I'll have to wear once I get back to alaska...sheesh)
7. work out all the energy of my kids so they have none when we get home. ha. here's to wishing.
8. clear out Ross of all fantastic affordable clothing!
9. Relax.
1 comment:
WOW! You're brave! I've always thought about going blonde but I guess I'm not that brave! Good for you!
Post a Comment