Wednesday

I lied.

My confession:
After a little bit of thought, I decided that going red like the ladies in the previous post-- while totally awesome--would require a lot of $$ (technically already spent on supplies but I realized I would need a few more items) and upkeep. So instead I revisited Sally's to return the TONS of hair dying product I had already gotten (hair lightener, toner, red red RED color, etc etc) and decided to keep it simpler and go for a dark auburn red brown color. So much easier. Faster. Cheaper. And I'm satisfied. Now I can go buy a few cute pairs of shoes I just spotted online and not feel as guilty because I did my hair on the cheap....right?! right.

1 comment:

Laci J said...

LOL! That's awesome! Totally the route I would've taken, cheap! Those orange shoes are super cute, love the ruffles!