
I like vinyl wall decor. In moderation of course. Too much and it gets way too tacky. I, however, have been on the fence about vinyl wording...you know, all those catch phrases, quotes and inspirational mantras displayed all over a home. I don't need a quote over my bed saying "always kiss me goodnight". Or the word FAMILY over a picture of my family. I mean really? REALLY? But in my attempts to liven up the kid's bathroom, I came across some Subway Art-styled vinyl wall decor that I liked. I figure if I'm going to bombard my children with a loving phrase it ought to be in the bathroom as they look themselves in the mirror and prepare for the day right? whatever. I like them. Here they are.

I would like to point out that I didn't notice the misspelling of "skies" (vs. skys that is shown) until after I had spent much time putting that thing up. blah. I'm hoping to get that correct line reshipped to me soon. Also beware, putting these things up are a PAIN. Lesson learned. And the letter 'e' is the worst. 

1 comment:
LOL!!! I know exactly what you mean, I put up a vinyl clock in my scrapbook room and it was the biggest pain trying to get it all perfectly even and there were lots of little dots. ugg I like yours, the bathroom is the one place they have to look at stuff, so like Lanisha always says, I agree with the periodic table shower curtain and writing their alphabet on the wall, or like in the book "Cheaper by Dozen" carve in morse code.
Post a Comment