Sunday

What's the scenario

Let me tell you.

I'm going on 4 weeks of being sick in some way. 1st came the common cold, then sinus problems, then it got SO incredibly bad I finally went to the doctor (in tears I might add) to discover that I basically had pneumonia--walking pneumonia thankyouverymuch--so on the antibiotics I went. Then, THEN! just when I thought I was on the verge of well being, I started to throw up everything I eat. That was 3 days ago. Still puking. Still starving. Still an irritable mom. My poor children. Someone come save them! And me! What I need are a good 2-3 days of nothingness. No whining children, no house to worry about and SLEEP. precious sleep. And lots of smoothies...they come up so much nicer.

And that's the scenario.

1 comment:

Laci J said...

Try eating oatmeal, I know its not appetizing but they come out WAY better than they go down. Trust me!