Friday

Current

With spring around the corner I find myself shoe shopping {a little more than usual}. I'm proud to include two new pairs of family members:
I do need some rainboot recommends though. Good, sturdy and comfortable ones. I've heard good things about Hunters but their price is painful!

I also would like to introduce myself as Mahana, and I'm addicted to Monkey Bread. But only as long as it is very very gooey.

Alex has finally learned to harness the power of his smile. I'm a goner now. Make me a t-shirt and call me push-over.

I didn't watch the royal wedding but all these pics of fascinators have me quite honestly fascinated. Sign me up.

I'm in the market for hair extensions.

I'm seriously, extremely, AH-mazingly excited about starting a ginormous raspberry patch this year. I've called around to all my old people contacts who demonstrate how raspberry lovers do their patches. Even old man sam is going to come rototill the patch for me and supervise my fertilizing and liming of it. I'm going to be knee deep in raspberries and I. Can't. Wait. Come and pick with me this summer?



No comments: