Saturday

I got nothing but love for you.

{showing off the mani...my toes look fabulous to thankyouverymuch}

I know people say this often but TODAY I declare that I have the BEST FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVER. Period.

For my big 3-0 Jake took care of the kids, made me breakfast, cleaned the house and just let me chill for most of the day.

Then my SIL claire took me out to get a mani and pedi (much much needed!!) later that afternoon and me and Claire always have a good time!

Jake had told me that he and the kids were going to take care of dinner and my other SIL Hanna told me she wanted to make me a cake when she dropped off flowers and a loaf of garlic bread (yes I will eat the ENTIRE loaf myself). I figured they had something planned but I was thinking along the lines of a fun little family dinner. I was wrong about the little part.

Claire pulls up to Hanna's house after our mani/pedi and up went the garage doors to reveal some my favorite of faces! {I think we had at least 25 adults and 15 kids running around} It was AH-mazing! It was sweet! It was PERECT.

They had set up the big tv with the kinect for games and we did a little dancing and the kids did some sports. And the menu, oh let me tell you what was on the menu! Multiple fun salad sides, fried halibut tacos and all the fixings, double fried pork stir fry dish, Jack Sprat copy cat deep fried yams complete with incredible dipping sauce, and probably about 7 different cakes! Plus some good hot chocolate, tang and strawberry? juice. Unreal. But it was real because my belly is now 10x larger! And I couldn't be happier. What a way to start off being 30!

Pics to come soon once I snag them from my wonderful SIL Lori who was happily snapping away all night! But for now, it's time for bed...I'm an old lady after all and must make my bedtime!

1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!