Thursday

Teeter totter


My surgery has been canceled/postponed to a future unknown date. Boo. I'm disappointed. A little pissed. But on the upside when they get their @#$% in order, if I still reschedule with them, they'll knock $1k off my surgery fee. AND they've said they'll reimburse me any expenses travel related that I've already incurred (like tickets/car). So at least I'm not completely screwed. Oh wait, except for that still having endometriosis and being in pain. no big.

In other news, my 30th bday trip is kind of back on. But I don't know what to do. Most of my friends have babies that they can't leave. The last thing I want to do is travel with kids that aren't even my own! Suggestions? Who wants to meet somewhere? It'd have to be in
June sometime since then I'll have Jake's mom around to help with my kids....who's down?

Lastly, I have feathers in my hair. I did them myself and am quite proud with how they turned out. We'll see how long they last....

1 comment:

Kelly J said...

Come back to VA!