Monday

I bid you fond farewell

Hurray! It is the eve of our big trip and I'm ready. Sure I may have a killer head cold and am about to embark on a 24 hour journey (flight from LA to Hong Kong should be a whopping 15 hr 20 mins...ouch) but it WILL be worth it.  I've got our hotels, our tours, our moo-lah and nyquil. What more could I do to prepare???!!!

So I'll be gone from the blogging world for two weeks but check back at the end of the month for some stories!

ps. if you're curious to know our itinerary, I started a "travels" blog just for kicks (obviously not a whole lot to add to it but I was bored one day). Click the link under Creme De La Creme on the right of "the grass could be greener"

2 comments:

Becca said...

have fun!!!

Bacons-Bits said...

Happy travels you two! Sure do wish you were coming to Utah though!
Jon