Monday

You could 'cause you can so you do.



Alex L-O-V-E-S to get a rise out of mama jane's overly anxious in need of Prozac dog Bella. We were watching her for a couple of days and Alex thought it was the greatest thing to try and chase her around the house, throw balls at her and just touch her constantly. I finally wised up and grabbed the camera to capture this eat while bug Bella moment. This is nothing compared to what he was doing before. Plus, he was laughing WAY harder than he is in this video...you know, that gleeful laugh of a child doing something so wrong but so so worth the consequences.

Note: Bella doesn't bite really, though it looks like she does. She's more a "shock and awe" then a follow through type of dog.

3 comments:

Becca said...

that is hysterically!I love his laugh!

Arielle said...

he's getting cuter and cuter. i love that he's so calm and casual about the whole thing.

Alicia said...

I loved watching this... I was laughing at his little laugh. How sweet!