
I love swimsuits. I love it when stores come out with swimsuits. You'd think with living in Alaska, swimsuits wouldn't be so high on my list. no no no. Instead they are HIGH up there because the thought of weather that would allow swim wear is intoxicating. O.k. that's a little extreme but it is sought after and I get all antsy with the snow melting, blue blue skies and longer sun hours. I'm a die hard two piece fan, but lately i'm really digging the monokinis. But alas the partial reason for my love of two-pieces--long torso--pretty much gurantees that the monos don't fit right. I found this FAB one at old navy and couldn't resist but wishful "please fit" didn't pan out. I feel like an amazon trying to fit into a child's swimsuit. ugh. maybe I'll just keep it because I love it so much....nah. It'll only taint the swimsuit horde I have.
Pictured (one I want want want and would probably fit right because it's different than the standard monokinis):
3 comments:
i need it.
i too love this new monokini craze. so many of them are so cute. but i've already purchased two new bikinis for hawaii. you see my dillema...
I have a solution! you must look at the new bikinis as investments and to broaden your portfolio you need to acquire a monokini too....right?? it makes perfect sense. Of course side note: this is coming from me who in the past 2 weeks has purchased 3 new bikinis and an additional top to an older bikini to spruce it up. oh and lets not forget the monokini that did not fit.
Post a Comment