Wednesday
O bed! O bed! delicious bed! That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
Alright, who failed to tell me that satin sheets were the way to go hmmm? Never will I ever go back to cotton sheets. I mean I never would haven't gotten them had they not been a killer deal at Target (thank you very much). I got a queen size for my current bed and a king size for my future bed! They're like buttah baby. A satin pillow is divine--even Alex couldn't resist rubbing his face over and over on my pillow. All last night I couldn't stop rubbing my feet against my new sheets. And yes I did do a dive across my bed and it was fantastic. I can't believe that for 26 years I've been missing out on this. Shame on me for being cheap and shame on you old-time-satin-sheet owners who didn't share love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's always old ladies coming into work looking for satin pillowcases because they don't mess up their hair as much. So now you can get that short haircut and tight perm you always wanted.
Post a Comment