Sunday

Sometimes it's just easier to say yes yes YES!




I'll admit I am a sucker for kids clothes. So cute, so tiny. Especially their shoes. Such cute shoes. Now if only I had a girl...

It is no surprise that the girl section is, oh about 10 times bigger than the boys section in stores. And since I luck out to get adorable hand-me-downs, I haven't had to buy much clothing for Alex besides the frenzy I had when we first found out we were going to adopt him. I do however, love to shop for special occasion outfits because there seems to be a cuter selection around holidays.

Thus the pink skull polo, black cord jacket and pimping gray plaid slacks for Alex this Easter Sunday. Yes, pink skull polo shirt, you read it right. And it was adorable on him. He was kind of a metro-sexual skater punk. Interesting hmmm.... I'm guessing that one day he'll either 1) tell me, "MOM! Pink shirt? Really? Lame and so gay" or 2) tell me "oh mother, I just look so cute and sexy and I'm glad my sense of style was expressed at such a young age."

Hmm, the last one worries me...Maybe I better let him go play in the dirt some more in sweats.

2 comments:

Arielle said...

Jake had a matching outfit right?

Becca said...

That is too cute!!Hey, guys can pull off pink! Just ask Mike!