Monday

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

I know you're probably tired of my I LOVE SHOPPING blogging but too bad. This one has a heartfelt and surreal moment in it that makes it all the more better (yes bad english but I'm getting ready for hawaii k)

Shopping is one of those things that I can do with my mother and we actually get along a majority of the time while doing it. Today was no exception. We took off for Modesto a little after 9:30am in a quest for a hot pot electric wok with griddle pan--another day and another story behind why--and after searching in vain ended up at the mall. No surprise there. They have little kid playgrounds so Alex was in heaven and my FAV store Forever 21 just so happens to occupy some space on the 2nd level. Anywho, we are on the 2nd level heading to my store when gasp! my mom also entered the store saying that it looked like there were "some nice clothes in there." and even tried on two shirts. I about fainted. My mother has NEVER liked the stores I like. I don't know whether to be concerned that she liked some stuff in my fav store or chalk it up to maybe my mom is becoming cool....uh yeah. scratch that last thought. Maybe it's just because it's a leap year....

1 comment:

Arielle said...

Maybe it was that lunar eclipse last week.
Yes, you could fly into charlottesville, it's CHO. It's only a few minutes from our new house. Or Richmond is about an hour. Or I'll drive down to Florida if you have to fly there! Are kid fares discounted or full price? That's lame if it's full price for a 2 year old.