
Alright, I couldn't pass up sharing "scientific" findings for what seems like common sense to me or just plain "are you apart of this world because you can't miss it". These are my fav out of the list of 10. The explanation for the studies aren't so bad, but the title for each are what had me laughing. Italics are my reaction.
- Teenagers drink to have fun (Hello! Alcohol is marketed as fun and associated with parties which even a teenager would deduce to mean alcohol = fun times)
- Sleep and Caffeine combat sleepiness. (Raise your hand if you'd choose herbal tea over caffeine to help keep you awake?...um yeah, I thought so...caffeine is what kept me going through HS. People don't pay $4 for a 12oz to be put to sleep)
- Lonliness sucks (this one just kills me that I can't do anything but shake my head)
- Long ambulance rides make you more likely to die. (Note to self: make sure my emergency takes places at a safe distance for an ambulance ride if I want to stay alive. If not, skip the ride, the huge bill and don't bother)
If you want to read the whole thing--it includes "why bother" about the study--click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment