Wednesday

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap

Sheesh and double sheesh. Alex took an AMAZINGLY long long nap today...11am till 3pm. Are you kidding me?  It was wonderful and I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a nap either. You just never know with kids on how long they'll nap. I put him down for his nap, did stuff around the house and by the time I was done I figured there was no point in trying to take get some shut-eye myself. Wrong.  Oh well. The only and I mean a small "only" sad part is that I had planned for us to go see my friend's new baby this afternoon. I had figured that Alex would nap until about 1pm then we'd head over and he could get out his after nap energy with my friend's little girl that's around his age. But by the time he got up, she was getting ready for her own nap-time.  Oh well, no worries. Tomorrow is a new day and we'll attempt to visit in the morning instead, that way I will get a nap! I'm not making that mistake again!

In other news, my sis in law claire's builder has started prepping for building their new house that will be right next to ours.  It was surprising when this morning there were huge trucks parked on my driveway (apparently the memo never got passed along to me) and then driving across the front of my property. They were there to dig a water well...yes we have those here. Plus I had thought they were going to get a water witcher (we did that with ours and it's pretty cool to watch) but the witcher is out of town. Hmm, never thought I'd ever write a sentence essentially saying "the water witcher is on vacation".  Ah the interesting things that you get do to when you live out out out here.

PS: And yes i know that the snoop dogg article was an April Fool's. But you have to admit it's pretty good...

No comments: