Tuesday

The family that plays together, stays together.

This is a little late but i've been in oahu the past few days and didn't get a chance to update the blog....so let me back track to something fun from before I took a mini-vacation in a vacation.

The last day that Jake was in Hawaii with me was a blast. We checked out a couple of black sand beaches in the morning and then spent the rest of the day at the pool. perhaps we had gotten too much sun or maybe we were looney on clorine. either way, we entertained ourselves pretty good in the pool that day. I miss Jake!!!!

Here jake was trying to go head first, no arms but the water starts like 6" down the slide so you have to wiggle your way before you hit the slick water. I thought I'd help him out a little.

Yeah, i don't know how this started. All i know is jonesy can do a mean whale spout blowing.

Not the safest thing to do...i think the slide's weight tolerance is like 250 lbs which we surpassed.

A better view of Jake's version of a seal sliding into the water, i guess.

No comments: