Thursday

You say Hello, and I say Goodbye.




Sigh and double sigh. Breckan and Spencer have left the island. We dropped them off at the Kona airport this morning and it's been a little quieter (not much though because I think Alex is trying to fill the void that Spencer left). Alex kept saying "see ya" and "bye bye" after we drove off. I think he has a secret crush on Breckan.

Anyways, vacationating with the Humistons verdict: Thumbs up! I give it a 10. A 10! It was great to meet Breckan. She's so chill, sweet and cool, and PERFECT for Spencer. honestly i don't know how he snagged her! And of course spencer, is well, still spencer--talkative, personable, loud, fun, entertaining--and again very talkative. oh and possibly the most annoying person I know, if you know what I mean. ha!

Hugs to the Humistons....south america in February '09????

1 comment:

Julie and Kyle said...

i SO love reading your blog. you are too funny. alex is so adorable!