Tuesday

What's with the face?


Alright I've heard of Lush before but only in passing from some friends in Cali--how about you? It's one of those all natural face/body, hair, massage bars, bath etc etc places. You can buy soap by the pound if you want. Anyways my fabulous sis-in-law Lori got me a slice of Lush heaven with a chunk of Karma Soap and a Lush Pop in the Bath to drop in for my next soaking. I am ever so excited! They've got a website--thank you wonderful marketing/soap wrapping--if you are curious. I think I'm going to have to snag me some more of this pampering fun. Thank goodness they have a store in Honolulu at the Ala Moana Center! I think I'm going to have to try out the Bath Bombs, Hair Hennas, and get some more Soap off the Block!

www.lush.com

4 comments:

Spencer said...

You can go online. They have a website.

Mahana said...

Spencer--Dare i ask if you have in your bath caddy some lush goodies for your bathing needs? Or maybe that's TMI.

Breckan said...

Mahana, Lush sells the most wonderfully packaged, cleverly named, interesting smelling bath and body products. I love it. You should definately check out one of their stores.

Mahana said...

Sweet! first hand testimony!--you know sometimes you can't trust the online "ravings". I will, for sure I will! Thank you!